Pureblood Alliance - Vampire Knight RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pureblood Alliance - Vampire Knight RPG

You are not connected. Please login or register

Notice: Site Creation & Estimated Opening Date

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PBAdmin

Admin

Hello!

I didn't think I would have to write this up because I wasn't expecting anyone to happen upon this site, but it seems there have been several people viewing as guests during the past few days. First of all, hello, and welcome to Pureblood Alliance! Like you can probably already tell, this will be a forum-based RPG with Matsuri Hino's Vampire Knight series as its theme. There will be an ongoing site-wide plot to get the site moving along, and little missions and other activities that each user can access and roleplay when not involved in the site plot. 

As of now, we are still working towards writing up all the rules and guidelines, and I am happy to say that progress is being made - slowly but surely. Because of the recent start up with school (PBAdmin here decided that creating an RP a week before school started was a great idea - it isn't.) rules and guidelines have slowed down a bit, but we're not giving up yet! 

The estimated opening date for this RP is ~ September 22, 2013. That is the date of which RPing will start up and characters will be approved. But feel free to join the site now and hang out in our chatbox! It's a great way to input your own thoughts and ideas to the administrators (mainly me - I'll be lurking in the cbox as I work) and possibly even give you an upper hand at getting higher positions.

Thank you for reading this and expressing as interest in Pureblood Alliance!

-- PBAdmin

https://purebloodalliance.rpg-board.net

Minah

Minah
Admin

Come join ~~ Admin Minah is bored and would like some company. Don't just lurk and read our lovely rules, grace us with your presence ♥

On a more serious note - Priority Items:

• General Rules - Complete
  • Chatbox Rules - Complete
  • Ban / Warning System - Complete
  • Character Applications - Complete
  • Rank Guidelines - Incomplete
  • Triple A Guidelines - Alliance Info Incomplete (Under Construction)
  • Obtaining Gold - Incomplete

Other Items:

• Special Abilities
  • Special Characteristics
  • Missions & Tasks
  • Vampire Hunter Weapons
  • Banned List

And then ... a whole bunch of miscellaneous stuff that can be completed after site opening.

Last edited by Minah on Mon Sep 30, 2013 8:04 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Updating To-Do Items.)

Minah

Minah
Admin

NOTICE:

Guess who just found out that the option for new members to join is closed? ... Anyways, it's open now, so if anyone was trying to join and couldn't find the option to / was unable to, try again now.

Minah

Minah
Admin

NOTICE:

Site Opening Date has been delayed to the 6th of October. Apologies to anyone (if there is anyone) looking to join and start RPing on the original date posted above. We'll do our best to have all the necessities up so people may start RPing ASAP.

Minah

Minah
Admin

NOTICE:

Once again, Site Opening Date will be postponed, this time till about the 27th of October in favour of finishing all guidelines and rules, as well as collect all necessary graphics for character approval and profiles. Advertisement post has been complete and advertisement will begin shortly before the 27th of October.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum